Since it's Father's Day this weekend, I thought I would give my hubby a break and not poke fun at him or giggle at his expense, but just for this weekend only (and maybe for his birthday in a couple of months)!
So for a little change of pace, Meno Deb is going to make a list of 5 things that make her smile about her hubby, but I promise to get back to writing about his antics just as soon as Father's Day is over!
1. Supportive - He's on board with nearly anything I ask for or want to try or any place I would like to go. I just have to say the "word" and he's in the planning stages.
2. Funny - If you read me on a regular basis, you know that he's hilarious to be around, he's either doing something funny or telling me something that cracks me up. I love his sense of humor and that he laughs at himself. And better yet, that I can laugh out loud at the things he does and he never gets angry with me.
3. Generous to a fault - He buys me anything that I ask for and even things that I don't. I have to be careful what I say I like or it could easily end up in the house for me. If I treat myself to a little something, 9 times out of 10 he comes up with a reason to buy it for me. And getting back to the flowers, I just go pick them out myself and use his money to buy them. Win/Win!
4. What a Great Dad! I couldn't ask for a better father for our daughter, he's been hands on since the day she was born. It was all I could do to pry her out of his arms to breast feed her. And it continues to this day, he loves to take her to the park and is always eager to take her out and give me a break. Even if he's worked all day.
5. He's so Loving and Caring towards me. This is one man who knows the best thing he can do for our daughter is "love her mom" and he does!
So what makes your husband the best? Tell us in the comments and don't be shy about bragging him up, it may be a long while before I ask again!